PIE-650: Plane Inspection Equipment
PIE-650 is a Surface Inspection System (WEB Inspection System), contains high speed scanning cameras (max. data rate: 850MHz), to detect any defects of a variety of web materials such as metal foils, sheet steel, paper and unwoven for sheet inspection, and glass, laminate plates, resin and food for individual sample inspection. It performs high precise inspection and user-friendly operation with Ikegami unique image processing technology.
|Object:||Films, glasses, metal foils, laminate plates, resin, sheet steel, paper, unwoven, rubber and food, etc.|
|Defect type:||Contaminants, scratches, dirt, stains, uneven, wrinkles, streak, bubbles and pin hall, etc.|
High speed line sensor cameras
Flexible configuration according to the object, necessary resolution, and working width, max. 43 sets can be installed per line. (more than 43 sets is also configurable by optional settings.)。
Failed Object Display
Object Images Listing Feature
Statistical Data Display
|Camera||Line sensor camera (2,000-16,000 pixels, 40-850MHz)|
Number of cameras: selectable upto 43 sets (more than 43 sets is also configurable by optional settings.)
|Lighting||Selectable among line-type LED, metal halide lamp, high frequency fluorescence light, halogen lampand, etc.|
|Image processing||11 kinds of algorithm to detect defects, 200 defect-type, defect-level, cycle, cluster level. (possible to add more by option).|
|Functions||Simulation, Waveform monitoring, Correcting mendering, Speed follow-up, etc.|
|Inspectable objects||Films, Glasses, Metal foils,Laminate plates, Resin, Sheet steel, Paper, Unwoven, Rubber and Food, etc.|
|Option||Marking machine, Conveyer, Remote monitoring function, etc.|
- In case of emergency, please fill it in the message field.
- This page is encrypted using SSL before transmission.
- For additional information shall refer to "Privacy Statements" on our website.
- Please fill-out all fields for sign up, click "Confirm" button.
- Preffered to fill in English.
- In case, if you are accessing from European Union (EU) countries, please use Ikegami Europe official site, contact form to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). [Contact form: http://www.ikegami.de/contact.html]