Ikegami Tsushinki Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “we”) collects personal information, including customers, suppliers (hereinafter collectively referred to as “principal”) based on our personal information protection policy. We will strive to protect personal information by stipulating the handling of personal information as follows.
- Personal information to be acquired
“Personal information” is information on an individual and is information that can be identified by the individual. Personal information includes information that can identify the person by name, date of birth or other description included in the information or a number, symbol or other sign, image or sound included in the individual information, and cannot be identified only by the information; it can be easily collated with other information, thereby including those that can identify the individual.
• Personal information collected by us:
- Name, date of birth, age, sex, address, telephone number
- Company name, office address, business phone number
- Email address, ID, IP address
- The purpose of using personal information handled by us is as follows.
- To provide information on the manufacture, sale and/or after-sales service of products handled by us (e.g. broadcast camera), and introduce related new products.
- To send by questionnaire, direct mail, email etc communications relevant to customer needs and development of our products.
- To respond to various inquiries, requesting documents etc.
- Questionnaire requests, market surveys, customer trend analysis etc, preparation of basic data for conducting analysis necessary for management, creation and publication of statistical data that cannot identify specific individuals.
- Fulfilment of our obligations and exercise of rights, and various responses incidental thereto.
However, in the following cases, explanation of purpose of use may be omitted.
- When personal information is provided through business card exchanges, interviews etc.
- In case of receiving business card etc at events such as exhibitions or seminars.
- About management of personal information
We will properly manage personal information in accordance with related laws, guidelines and internal regulations etc in order to prevent leakage, alteration or loss of personal information. We will also conduct necessary education and awareness-raising activities for employees regarding proper handling of personal information. When one of our company employees relocates to another company, we will endeavour to ensure no leakage of personal information.
- About the use of personal information
We will not use personal information except for purposes other than the following cases.
- If the principal has given consent.
- When using in a state where the principal cannot be identified (statistical material etc.).
- When it permitted by the related laws, regulations or guidelines.
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- We provide information on manufacturing, sales and after-sales service of products handled by us (e.g. broadcast camera), and introduce related new products.
- When the principal has given consent.
- When the person cannot be identified (statistical data etc).
- In the case of disclosing to the suppliers, contractors etc who are obliged to keep confidentiality to us within the range necessary for carrying out the purposes of use.
- In case of payment related to purchase of goods or usage of paid service etc, it is necessary to disclose personal information to financial institutions etc for credit settlement.
- When disclosure to a third party is permitted according to related laws, regulations or guidelines.
- In cases where judicial or administrative organisations etc order disclosure or submission in accordance with laws and ordinances.
- About the handling of opinions and requests
Regarding opinions, requests, suggestions, etc sent to us, we may use these within the range stipulated by the law unless there are other restrictions on purpose of use. In the event of public announcement or disclosure to the third party in a state that an individual can be identified, the principal will obtain prior consent from that individual.
- Shared use of personal information
Contact information will be shared with the following companies.
Techno Ikegami, Inc., Ikegami Electronics（U.S.A., Inc., Ikegami Electronics （Europe） GmbH, Ikegami Electronics Asia Pacific Pte. LTD.
- About cookies
- Regarding the person’s right and inquiry window
- If a principal is interested in correcting or deleting personal information or withdrawing agreement on processing of his or her personal information, please contact us at the following general office. We will confirm that it is a request from the principal in order to prevent unauthorised acquisition, falsification etc of personal information by a third party, in this case please cooperate with us. In addition, if we will respond to requests for formal disclosure etc, we will charge an administrative fee based on our company rules.
- If a principal has any questions regarding the handling of personal information etc, please contact the following department.
【General Affairs Department】
Ikegami Tsushinki Co., Ltd.
Business Administration Headquarters
General Affairs Department
Address: 5-6-16 Ikegami, Ohta-ku, Tokyo, 146-8567
Phone: 03-5700-1111 (business hours on weekdays 9: 00 – 17: 00)
We may revise all or part of our “Personal Information Protection Policy” and this “Handling of Personal Information” at any time.
Revised and effective on May 25, 2018